1. Do Fuster sell tractor spare parts to private customers (farmers)?
No, Repuestos Fuster does not sell directly to individuals, but we will be happy to help you find a suitable distributor so that you can place your order.
If you prefer, another possibility is to enter the Points of Sale section in the main menu, where you will be able to find your nearest distributor.
2. How can I become a customer?
If you are part of a company in the sector, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, and our sales department will contact you immediately by the means you prefer.
3. Can Fuster spare parts be ordered from other countries?
Yes, we have been taking orders from other countries for many years. If you are interested in receiving our spare parts, we only need you to provide us with your destination details. We take care of the transport and documentation necessary for it to arrive in the shortest possible time.
4. What is the delivery time?
The usual delivery time in Spain and Portugal is 24 hours, i.e. the day after ordering.
We have approximately 7,000 different items in stock and we try to ensure there are no gaps in these tractor spare part stock of items.
5. Can products be returned?
Yes, parts can be returned as long as the following requirements are met:
- No more than a month has passed since it was sent.
- It is in its original condition and has not been assembled.
- You have notified us beforehand of the reasons for the return and the return has been authorised.
6. Are Fuster tractor spare parts original?
No, at Repuestos Fuster we manufacture adaptable spare parts; i.e. the same as the original, with the same technical features and material quality, etc; but they are not original.
In some cases, our suppliers are the same as those for the original brands - e.g. linkages, steering joints and radiators - but we offer our products at a cheaper price.
7. If a spare part does not appear on the Fuster website, can its manufacture be requested?
It depends on the part in question. Making custom tractor spare parts is possible, but a series of requirements are needed for this: e.g. minimum quantity, a sample or a diagram. Each case is different. However, if you are interested, you can send your query to /en/contact and we will study the viability of the project.
8. Does Fuster make spare parts for the most current tractors on the market?
Our range goes from the oldest models of 40-50 years ago to those manufactured most recently. If there is a problem with a particular part, we will manufacture it at Repuestos Fuster, regardless of the age of the machine.
9. What guarantees do the products have?
Our products are guaranteed for 12 months from the delivery date, or 3 months from that date for products with a shorter service life.
Repuestos Fuster accepts no responsibility for any defect resulting from normal wear and tear, intentional damage, misuse or negligence by the customer.
Also, no responsibility is accepted if the goods are shipped under the responsibility of the customer and the defect occurs during transport.