1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that web pages store in the browsers of users who visit those pages. Cookies give advantages to browsing when interactive services are provided.
Possible types of cookies:
- session cookies: they are used to compile and store data as users access a web page, and they are not stored on users’ disks
- persistent cookies:data that remain permanently stored in the terminal and that can be accessed and processed for a period that is determined by the person responsible for the cookies; that period can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Cookies can be:
- first-party cookies: cookies generated by the web page being visited
- third-party cookies: cookies that are received when browsing the web page, but that are generated by a third-party service that is hosted on the web site.
3. What cookies are used for:
- technical purposes: cookies are needed for the web page to work. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users simultaneously, user identification, user access to the system, etc.
- personalisation: cookies make it possible for individual users to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to view the web page, or the regional configuration
- analysis or output: cookies allow anonymous measurements to be made of the number of visits and of the browsing criteria of various areas of the web site
- advertising:cookies enable efficiency parameters to be implemented in respect of the advertising offered on the web pages
- behavioural advertising:cookies enable the implementation of efficiency parameters in relation to the advertising offered on the web pages, based on information concerning user behaviour.
4. This web site uses the following cookies:
- accept cookies: the notice regarding cookie use will not appear again when you access any page on the web site during the current session
- modify the configuration: you can modify your browser’s configuration to restrict or block Repuestos Fuster cookies at any time. If cookies are restricted or blocked, the web site’s functionalities may be reduced
- Facebook cookie called “utmz” cookie used by the social network to know where users are from.
- LinkedIn cookie called “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where users are from.
- Twitter cookie called “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where users are from.
- Google+ cookie de called “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where users are from.
By using this page, you consent to the possible processing of your information by the social networks and third parties referred to in this section. How to modify cookie configuration: you can restrict, block or delete cookies from Repuestos Fuster or from any other web page by using your browser. Each browser has a different method; the “Help” function will show you what to do.